Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

So this is my first post and I have the means to publish information instantly, which means I should put things out there that are important. Little bits of information that trickle into the world may have no effect or they may be the match under the card house. All words freed into the world should be thought of in this way, so when I write or let information out I think it is important to do so with purpose. So hopefully something that I write here will make a small change and even better a large one. I want to release a little bit of rainbow information.

[Rainbow Information]
: Information that isn't seen enough, sometimes it comes with a storm, but it is a brief moment when the clouds part and a way to understand why we have storms in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment