Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

soggy sprite hiding under information, waiting for the rain in the rain forest to stop.....

I saw the intricacies of life, I saw trees breath and what must have been fairies.
I could make flowers flourish and die and come back again.
Fibonacci and fractal patterns everywhere, they are in the fabric of life.
I live in rain and got to see water form almost into the right shape not yet snow,
Before it finds out it's too warm
And then the pattern gets lost to the fog.
So I leave you this, smoke ashes curl into clouds as the mist pulls the etchings and the spherical hex patterns off of condensed breath.
Only to spew it out on the pavement to get cherry blossomed kablamied and swung onto the adventure heavy sea breezez.

1 comment:

  1. KABLAMIED explains the cherry blossomed wounds on my knees and shoulder.
    <3

    ReplyDelete